tirsdag 26. april 2011

Design Team projects

I realized today that I have not shared the majority of Design Team projects I've done for Kreative Fornemmelser, so I thought it was about time!

First up is a card using the fab background stamp Luscious Floral Background (CG301), and one of my fave techniques: emboss resist:

The second card features masking, another fave technique! This is also a one-layer card:

I started out stamping the sentiment with StazOn Jet Black Ink on watercolor paper, then I stamped the flower from Luscious Frames (CL509) with Versamark ink, and clear embossed. After masking off the frame using Post-It notes, I added the color from Distress Inks Wild Honeyt, Worn Lipstick, and Barn Door using a sponge. Added lots of various sizes of white pearls to the center of the flower.

That's all for tonight, but stay tuned, I'll share more projects very soon! See ya!

Anette :o)

2 kommentarer:

susanne sa...

Lovely cards Anette! Beautiful colours!

Deirdre sa...

Stunning Anette - love them both.