tirsdag 22. november 2011

Pink Christmas

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I just LOVE non-traditional colors for my christmas cards, and today's card is no exception:
Hero Arts' Classic Evergreen (K5515) is stamped using Memento Marker Lilac Posies. I covered the stamp completely with the marker, then spritzed water/Perfect Pearls onto it, and stamped on some Hero Hues Snow cardstock. The Old Letter Writing (S4878) stamp was partially inked up with Distress Ink Pumice Stone, and stamped on top of the tree image once completely dry. Also distressed the edges with the same ink. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye  series "Stella & Rose" (thanks, Clare!). Look closely, do you spot the Merry Background on this card too? LOL!
Last, but not least, I blinged up the tree with some gems, and that means I'm entering it in Hero Arts' monthly contest!
nov_theme_500

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Anette :o)

6 kommentarer:

Sue McRae sa...

Your pink tree is so much fun!

donna mikasa sa...

Just gorgeous, Anette! Now I want a pink Christmas tree!

nedergaard ( Lissy ) sa...

Hvor er det smukt... så cool med juletræ i lilla til det smukke papir.

Ha en fin dag.

Anita Rex sa...

Oh Anette every time you use that tree you make me want it! I know my LSS has it! Oh boy do I ever love that hot pink tree! This card is SO STUNNING!

Virginia L. sa...

How stunning!! You have such a beautiful and elegant style, Anette! This pink Christmas tree absolutely gorgeous! Unfortunately, about my trip to Northern Europe does not include Norway...Can we meet in Copenhagen or Amsterdam? We have plenty of time to plan. I will keep you posted.

Anonym sa...

Who wouldn't love a hot pink Xmas tree! So clever to use the Merry sentiment from your background stamp too! Love it!